Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default OFF Topic but Important !

jJim McLaughlin wrote:
dpb wrote:

I'd like (personally, it's not going to happen,
and really shouldn't, but it's a nice thought ) to nationalize all
Argentine assets in the US.
^^^^^^

Argentine assets? What do Argntine assets have to do with Chavez
and Citgpo, pray tell?

Nothing other than a brain-cramp from an old fart...

And while you are busily advocating "nationalizing" foreign assets

_IF_ you will actually read what I wrote instead of jumping to a
conclusion, you will see that I'm not seriously advocating
nationalizing anything as an actual policy, simply saying it would be a
fun (and quite effective) way to pull his chain in
return...specifically I quote "...not going to happen and really
shouldn't..."