Posted to alt.home.repair
jJim McLaughlin jJim McLaughlin is offline

Default OFF Topic but Important !

dpb wrote:

MUCH SNPPED ...

Well, yes and no...virtually all of Citgo's refining capacity is in the
US and their particular variety of crude is unsuited for most other
refineries so there isn't really an unlimited global market for their
crude. While they could undoubtedly sell refined product elsewhere, it
wouldn't be as nearly efficient. (Not that I think a boycott would
have much _real_ impact, it's just not possible to implement
effectively enough. I'd like (personally, it's not going to happen,
and really shouldn't, but it's a nice thought ) to nationalize all
Argentine assets in the US.
^^^^^^

Argentine assets? What do Argntine assets have to do with Chavez
and Citgpo, pray tell?

And while you are busily advocating "nationalizing" foreign assets
(isn't that what the US caled "stealing" when castro dd it in Cuba in
1960 - 1964 ?) do understand that the US Constitution requires that yo
the taxpayes pay for any asset the government takes.

Last i lookd the Constitution as still in force ( well, except for
habeus corus and a few bits and pieces here and there tha Bush doesn't
like) and I am sure that you are a big supporter of the Constitution.
You just love the Second Amendment, right?