Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default Home Inspection Course !

Tom The Great wrote in
:

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:09:37 -0400, "GINO" wrote:

Hello to everyone,

I'm interested ( extremely ), in learning home inspection. I checked
some web info ( carson) , I also looked into community college courses
and on-line courses.

The question is, What would be the most accepted form of training to
get started in this new career?

I'm going a little nuts with all the difference of opinions , would
like to hear from someone who's been there.

Thanks

Gino

With any career, I would talk to those who would hire you. Get
incontact with home inspector companies, and ask what they are looking
for to hire home inspectors.

later,

tom @ www.Donate-Car-2-Charity.com

I would talk to those who would hire you.

Precisely why I posted the comment as to what my groundrule would be
hiring one. Ya gotta know the market they say.