Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn Goedjn is offline

Default I like the way Home Depot sucks/ Redux

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 00:55:42 GMT, "JimR" wrote:

"Cheri" gserviceatinreachdotcom wrote in message

[snip]

I think you should give the gift card to your wife, and let her buy
something that she's been looking at, maybe something totally frivolous
:-)

Cheri

Totally frivolous for the wife, from Home Depot?? For OUR anniversary she
got me 10 board feet of hardwood lumber and I got her a new lawn tractor --
I'm trying hard to think of something totally frivolous that my wife would
like from Home Depot but none of them around here have lingerie or jewelry
departments --

Gazebo, hot tub, solar walkway lights, Hammocks, Fountains.