Posted to alt.home.repair
Disillusioned Disillusioned is offline

Default OFF Topic but Important !

On 13 Oct 2006 06:18:53 -0700, "Sev" wrote:

He undoubtedly has dictatorial tendencies. He's also done more for the
poor than previous governments- and he's having a good time with
Bush. Boycott if you wish. OTOH, I thought about boycotting Lukoil
after hearing about the recent killing of Russia's bravest journalist-
Putin is a thug, too. As Tom Friedman of the NY Times has been
writing(though he's a bit of a late convert), our dependency on oil is
unhealthy in a lot of ways.

"Bit of a late convert!" Dass ich nicht lache!

Tom Friedman is a phony; a ***ing opportunist. A fellow-traveler of
Mr."State of Denial" Bob Woodward. They put up a finger to see which
way the wind is blowing, and rush in to capitalize on the latest
trend.

I remember with disgust a TV documentary Friedman did in which
he moans and groans at length over Palestinians having to take the
long way around the security fence/wall to get to their school/work.

He devotes about 5 throwaway minutes to the Israelis struggling to
protect themselves from Palestinian suicide bombers, trained by their
terrorist masters to blow themselves up at pizza parlors, shopping
malls, religious ceremonies, student dormitories -- anywhere they can
kill Jewish civilians.

Tfui!

Disillusioned