Bernd

Default Parts 3 and 4 of homebrew bandsaw is now on website

"Roy" wrote in message
Try it now. I think I had yet to put up the lawn vac when this was
posted, and during posting the connection died so I had to do it
again. It seems to be ok now.

Works OK now. I like the new blade that you made for it. I live in upsate
New York and was thinking of building a snow blower. Do you think the type
of blade you made would work with a snow blower. I'd like to make it about 2
or 3 feet in dia. I've seen the noes they use on the narrow gauge line out
west and was thinking of something along those lines but smaller and driven
with a gas engine not steam, although that would be unique.
Great web site. I look to for insperation from time to time.

Regards,
Bernd