Greg Murray

Default Does anyone know of a good way to transfer a paper pattern

I like the Pantograph Idea and I am going to try cutting through paper. Has
anyone seen any plans to build a pantograph?
Thanks for the help

"Gunner" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:54:57 GMT, "Greg Murray"
wrote:

Does anyone know of a good way to transfer a paper pattern to a piece of
steel to be cut with a plasma torch? With wood I have seen a pounce wheel
and a bag of chalk used. I have a number of craft designs in the computer

want to cut out of sheet steel. I would appreciate any economical
suggestions. Thank you in advance.
Greg W Murray

Pantograph

Quick, simple, cheap, enlargable or shrinkable..

Sometimes old tech works pretty damned well

Hell..couple the plasma torch to the pantograph, rather than just
moving a pen or a soapstone

Gunner