Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom Weber Tom Weber is offline

Default Buying Wood

triker3 wrote:
Has anyone gotten their wood blanks from e-bay sellers and if so are these
reliable sources or just people selling scraps

I've purchased bowl blanks from several sources on ebay. Had one
problem, which was quickly resolved. (The vendor sent another piece,
plus some additional 'goodies' for my trouble.)
One of the best I've dealt with is NCWood. Gary is the owner I think.
His blanks have always been as advertised, and he ships the next day or
so. Plus he'll combine pieces to save shipping costs.
And isn't loathe to go an extra step to ensure customer satisfaction.
No affiliation, etc.
Tom Weber in Merritt Island, Florida