Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Clever scam

In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:
I don't have the guts to get it removed and the maintenance contract is
£100 + VAT per year. The insurance premium reduction I get for it is
minimal...

I didn't realise there was a maintenance contract too!

It's one of these cons. Without one you don't get the insurance
'discount'. I've got alarms all round about - presumably on service
contracts, since they have names on the bell boxes. And constant false
alarms. My self installed one has never triggered falsely.

--
*Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.