Posted to alt.home.repair
Chris Tsao Chris Tsao is offline

Default Why are condo prices so inexpensive in the best areas of the city of Chicago?

Chris Tsao wrote:
Chris Tsao wrote:

According to my research (online), Chicago Illonois has the cheapest
condo prices for any major city? Is this because the weather is so bad?
If there is any major city that matches Chicago in cheapness, I haven't
found it. We're talking the "heart of Chicago" here, and not on some
outskirt.

http://www.jeanwright.com/bb.chicago164/chicago164.html

What is also distressing is that in Cancun Mexico and other parts of
Mexico, the condos seem to be about a $190 to $500-somthing grand for
one-bedrooms.

Correction!!!!!!!! I've checked more real estate agents' site and are
seeing your average price for a condo at $300-something thousand to the
millions!!!! One knows life sucks bowling balls through a bendy straw
when a person cannot live well in some fourthworld country for people
of color!!!!

I found one condo which is not a highrise like I covet, but I cannot
make heads or tales of this sentence below:

Monthly condo maintenance fees are about $7000. Pesos.