Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

Default Why are condo prices so inexpensive in the best areas of the city of Chicago?

I'm not sure which state would want you, if you couldn't spell that
state's name correctly. Realty is an illusion. Tom
Al Bundy wrote:
"Chris Tsao" wrote in news:1160708662.628854.320370
@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

According to my research (online), Chicago Illonois has the cheapest
condo prices for any major city? Is this because the weather is so bad?
If there is any major city that matches Chicago in cheapness, I haven't
found it. We're talking the "heart of Chicago" here, and not on some
outskirt.

http://www.jeanwright.com/bb.chicago164/chicago164.html

What is your home repair question or contribution posting?