Posted to misc.consumers.house
GWB GWB is offline

Default coffee brewing systems

On 12 Oct 2006 03:32:40 -0700, wrote:

GWB wrote:
On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:34:51 -0500, Later wrote:

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:01:02 -0500, GWB wrote:

On 11 Oct 2006 07:43:59 -0700, "gg" wrote:

I am interested in purchasing a coffee brewing systems. What are the
current ideas on Keurig vs Tassimo vs. Flavia systems vs. any other
system?

Never heard of em, but they sound expensive.

My Mr. Coffee does just fine.

Agreed as does Starbucks, etc...

OK, lemme know how pouring hot water through coffee grounds is rocket
science. The coffee is more important than the thingy that pours the
hot water. IMO.

My coffee: Community Dark Roast (whole bean)

If it's all so simple, tell us how to make espresso by just pouring
water through coffee with a simple Mr. Coffee?

The question referred to: "coffee brewing systems."
If it axed about "espresso makers," I wouldda kept my opinions to
myself.