Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul Paul is offline

Default How do I tell who made the shingles on my roof?

Hi, I posted this topic some time ago & received invaluable advice that

I may be eligible for a roofing claim. So - finally got out the ladder
& hoped that something would be printed on the back of one of the
shingles, however, nothing is printed there.

Checking http://tinyurl.com/nl93v, I see the process is to send
unfolded shingles to the company to them to see if you're eligible. Can

do, but it's a bit of a fishing expidition, perhaps my shingles weren't

even made by them & I'm throwing good money after bad.

Is there any way to tell, even make an educated guess?

Also, I am open to green idea's like shingles-made-from-tires, or even
photo-electric shingles. Let the url's fly! Thanks in advance. Paul