AL

Default Does anyone know of a good way to transfer a paper pattern

Sorry, I forgot the link:

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bi...K-5&type=store

Any electronics parts store should have it.

"AL" wrote in message news:...
Iron-on transfer is also what I would try but I don't know if the heat
generated by the plasma torch will melt away the toner. I do this when
making PC boards and I use special paper intended for this application:

"Backlash" wrote in message
I've never tried this on metal, only on wood, but you can run a

photocopy
of
a design, then use it as an iron-on transfer. It might be worth a try,

but
don't get your hopes up. You'll have to do a reverse copy if you have
lettering and such.

RJ

"Greg Murray" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Does anyone know of a good way to transfer a paper pattern to a piece

of
steel to be cut with a plasma torch? With wood I have seen a pounce

wheel
and a bag of chalk used. I have a number of craft designs in the

computer
want to cut out of sheet steel. I would appreciate any economical
suggestions. Thank you in advance.
Greg W Murray