Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] barry@muckleshed.com is offline

Default I need your help!

wide glide wrote:
wrote:
I'm trying to make a website for sheds, workshops and tools, which has
a large woodworking section. Could you guys (and gals) please check it
out and give me some advice on what to add to it.

It's still under construction, so please excuse some of the dodgy
design faults!!

Barry.

muckleshed.com

on your index page,under site currently contains info on section
1. alphabetize items
2. place items in a 1,2 or 3 columns
3. have items so they link to the info
4. I never did find any sheds?

Thank you for your help before, I need it again....

please check out for the few of you who visited my website, you'll know
that I had
problems from the start... well I still have. To conquor the
bandwidth problem I'm currently changing my Host, so in the mean time,
i'm trying to iron out the problems I had with the site itself.

Please check out my other site and email me your comments on what to
add, take away or change...

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/

many thanks!

http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk/