Backlash

Default Does anyone know of a good way to transfer a paper pattern

I've never tried this on metal, only on wood, but you can run a photocopy of
a design, then use it as an iron-on transfer. It might be worth a try, but
don't get your hopes up. You'll have to do a reverse copy if you have
lettering and such.

RJ

"Greg Murray" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Does anyone know of a good way to transfer a paper pattern to a piece of
steel to be cut with a plasma torch? With wood I have seen a pounce wheel
and a bag of chalk used. I have a number of craft designs in the computer

want to cut out of sheet steel. I would appreciate any economical
suggestions. Thank you in advance.
Greg W Murray