Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default sidin falling off, need some help.

wrote:
Hi,

I've been having some problems lately with a small piece of siding that
was cut like a pyramid that goes on the peak of the wall.

It keeps falling. Iput it and lock it properly and it seems secure but
after awhile it falls.

I am starting to get tired to have to climb to the roof to put it back
again.
Is there a way that I can fix that thing for good?
I thought of using some screws at the bottom to hold it against the
other siding panel, but it wouldnt look good.

I also used some silicone to see if it would glue with no luck.
What else can be done sort of nailing/screwing the damn piece?

Thanks.

I had that problem on a shed I built. One small panel nail at the very
top point. Depending upon the height from the ground, almost invisible.

--
Bill
in Hamptonburgh, NY