Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sully00000@hotmail.com is offline

Default sidin falling off, need some help.

wrote:
Hi,

I've been having some problems lately with a small piece of siding that
was cut like a pyramid that goes on the peak of the wall.

It keeps falling. Iput it and lock it properly and it seems secure but
after awhile it falls.

I am starting to get tired to have to climb to the roof to put it back
again.
Is there a way that I can fix that thing for good?
I thought of using some screws at the bottom to hold it against the
other siding panel, but it wouldnt look good.

I also used some silicone to see if it would glue with no luck.
What else can be done sort of nailing/screwing the damn piece?

Thanks.

well i suggest u could do one of 3 things:
1. just leave it off and just live with the fact it might not look
very good but at least u wont have to keep climbing on roof ^_^
2. nail it or screw it back on like u sed and just live with the fact
it might not look very good but at least u wont have to keep climbing
on roof ^_^
3. use the gluey substance in a bottle called nomorenails thats really
good it glues anything to anything stronger than nails hold things
sometimes- this wouldnt look bad either

personally id do the 3 choice lol
but if this dont work just reply to this post
i hope this helped in someway!

LandRover #232412

Games that I like to play