Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default too much of a good thing

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 21:42:21 -0600, Richard Clements
wrote:

All that cherry and none of it getting turned?
You just can't know how weird that sounds to folks on the left coast!

Seems you folks have cherry like we have pine... lol
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

I wish, were high plains desert, Boise is the city of trees only by
comparison, wild trees are almost all pine or willow, fruit land has
Orchards but before this all the stuff I've gotten was urban trees

I feel your pain...
If it weren't for my friend Chuck in N.Y., I would still have not turned cherry
or maple..

He sends me care packages regularly and what a pleasant education it's been...