Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default brad nailer/air compressor combos

In article .com, " wrote:
I'm in the market for a brad nailer/air compressor combo for $180-$200,
or so. Porter-Cable, Campbell-Hausfeld, Bostitch and others in this
price range seem fairly comparable. Do any of the various brands stand
out as especially good or especially not good for any of you folks?

I'm *real* happy with the Porter-Cable combo I bought about a year ago.

Lynn Willis
Indianapolis

I'm in Indy too (NW side, near Lafayette Square). If you want to drop by some
time and take a test-drive, let me know -- my real email address is below.

--
Regards,