Lawrence

Default Pitched roof angle

When I had an extension done I thing the pitch was 22.5 degrees. Done
to fit under an upstairs window. Try ringing local building control
tend to be very helpfull. Will probably also depend on the tiles.

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:32:32 +0000 (UTC), "Trevor Smith"
wrote:

Could anyone tell me the minimum angle for a pitched, slated roof. We have
a flat felted kitchen roof at present and I'd like to change it to a
pitched, lean-to, type roof for better looks and relaibility. Also, does
location matter - we're in a seaside town on Cornwall where you tend to get
horizontal rain!

Lawrence

usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk