Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default sewing desk plans

My mother, a seamstress, has a sewing machine and cabinet that I think
is similar to what you are looking for. It has 3 drawers on the right
side, one small drawer on the left side, plenty of leg room and has the
original stool (horse hair padding in the seat, BTW...pretty neat).
Once the machine is folded into the cabinet, the very solid lid folds
over the whole topside. I suppose it dates back to, at least, the
1950s. I could take some pics and measurements for you, if you'd
like....if so, email me:

Also, my cousin is a sewing machine repairman, domestic and industrial
machines. His shop is loaded with many old and new machines and
cabinets. I am certain he has something that plans can be drawn from.
One of my upholstery machines is being repaired, at the moment, so I
can soon check with him to see, exactly, what he might have.

Sonny