Posted to rec.woodworking
Henry St.Pierre Henry St.Pierre is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

"Robatoy" wrote in news:1160603341.475465.13140
@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Things, as they are in the Middle east, are not as complicated as they
appear at first sight.

G*d took The Promised Land away from the Israelis because they were
being punished. Somehow, a rich banker, who has crowned himself a jew,
has decided to use his banking influence to extract a homeland for
himself and his cohorts. he even donated the Israel Supreme Court
Building, built to his specifications. (The place is loaded with New
Age symbolism, btw)

Who is this rich banker? Can a person crown himself a Jew? Please
explain. I didn't know that Jews were created by crowning. In my
ignorance I thought one was either born a Jew or became one by adopting
the Hebrew faith. What's 'New Age Symbolism' btw?

G*d made it clear, He would allow them back when He decided...NOT when
some rich schmuck decided.

Wow, a command of Yiddish. How do you know this G*d (whatever one you're
referring to) didn't decide to allow them back? I guess you speak to G*ds
and they speak back to you. None of them ever spoke to me.

The current Middle Eastern situation is illegal, immoral, and certainly
against the same G*d Bush feigns to worship.

Not being a Christian, Jew, or Muslim (I'm a Pagan) I don't understand
which G*d this is against. You've stated in previous articulate posts
your feelings about the President of the United States of America and
your feelings about the USA in general. You also stated that some of your
friends are Americans. Are some of your friends Jews?

THAT is why I didn't 'OT' before...I can't....not frome here..all I can
do is reply...please forgive me?

Ohhh poop. i best label this OT, huh?

Poop!!! After the fine and gentile wording of your previous posts;
poop?

Thanks for the advice you gave me awhile ago on using water based
contact cement versus solvent based contact cement when installing new
laminate over old. You and Robert were right on the money.
Regards,
Hank

PS. Glad to hear your sister is improving.