Roy

Default Parts 3 and 4 of homebrew bandsaw is now on website

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:54:40 GMT, "Bernd" wrote:

===
==="Roy" wrote in message
t...
=== Its been cutting metal and works like a champ, All I have to go on it
=== is the covers and guards and the paint job.
===
=== I also posted some info and images on a push type string trimmer and
=== also rear wheel weights I made for my L & G tractor.
===
=== All are accessible from the Projects Page
=== Visit my website: http://www.frugalmachinist.com
=== Opinions expressed are those of my wifes,
=== I had no input whatsoever.
=== Remove "nospam" from email addy.
===
===Nice work Roy. Your an inspiration for the use of recycled parts. Tried to
===look at your lawn vac but was told the page could not be found.
===BTW, realy like those castings you make. They look realy nice.
===
===Regards,
===Bernd
===

Try it now. I think I had yet to put up the lawn vac when this was
posted, and during posting the connection died so I had to do it
again. It seems to be ok now.

Regards