Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] squirrelcrazy99@yahoo.com is offline

Default Squirrels in my attic

Wrong answer cowboy. I went to walmart and bought 2 black and decker
Ultrasonic Insect Rodent Pest Repeller and they are working like a
charm. No more squirrels.

Lessons learned,
(1) Never give-up,
(2) The internet is a great place to solicit advice and solutions to
common problems
(3) Don't listen to morons who think that animals have property rights.

Need advice. I've got squirrels in the attic. Been killing myself
trying to get rid of them. Anybody have any suggestions. Traps,
mothballs, fox urine, electronics, strobe light, playing the radio. I
need something that you've done, and has worked, not just something
you've read please. While battling these critters, I've come up with an
online game of how I'd really like to hanlde the situation, to help
alleviate some of the frustrations. Check it out.
www.geocities.com/squirrelcrazy99.

Learn to live with them buddy.... You built or bought a home on their
rightfull property...only one who should be gotten rid of is you...