Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

Things, as they are in the Middle east, are not as complicated as they
appear at first sight.

G*d took The Promised Land away from the Israelis because they were
being punished. Somehow, a rich banker, who has crowned himself a jew,
has decided to use his banking influence to extract a homeland for
himself and his cohorts. he even donated the Israel Supreme Court
Building, built to his specifications. (The place is loaded with New
Age symbolism, btw)

G*d made it clear, He would allow them back when He decided...NOT when
some rich schmuck decided.

The current Middle Eastern situation is illegal, immoral, and certainly
against the same G*d Bush feigns to worship.

THAT is why I didn't 'OT' before...I can't....not frome here..all I can
do is reply...please forgive me?

Ohhh poop. i best label this OT, huh?