Bernd

Default Parts 3 and 4 of homebrew bandsaw is now on website

"Roy" wrote in message
Its been cutting metal and works like a champ, All I have to go on it
is the covers and guards and the paint job.

I also posted some info and images on a push type string trimmer and
also rear wheel weights I made for my L & G tractor.

All are accessible from the Projects Page
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Nice work Roy. Your an inspiration for the use of recycled parts. Tried to
look at your lawn vac but was told the page could not be found.
BTW, realy like those castings you make. They look realy nice.

Regards,
Bernd