Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default B.E.S.Customer Service .

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:00:02 UTC, Stuart
wrote:

Yesterday I ordered a 23" Immersion Heater c/w Thermostat from www.bes.co.uk and
it arrived a few minutes ago .The box it was in was marked with the correct part
number but was in an opened state and contained a 27" immersion heater c/w
thermostat . It's too long for the size of cylinder I have so I called them and
they said they would send the correct one out and to retain or dispose of the
other one ...so at least I have a spare thermostat .

I suppose at a cost of £7.80 plus vat it's not worth asking a courier to pick it
up .

The best one I had was when I ordered a fuser lamp for an HLP LaserJet 4
from the USA. When it arrived, it turned out to be ten of them. Again,
not worth sending back.

I sold two of them to cover my costs, used one and later on used a
couple more for repairs on other printers. Still have the rest...