Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Very OT A bad first experience with buying in cyberspace. :(

Arch wrote:
I want to thank all of you for your reassurance, info and kind offers.
Net friendships sure make up for all the spam,
flames, trolls and misunderstood posts we have to ignore or endure in
order to enjoy a support group that somehow can remain free and
unmoderated.

I should have asked you guys after being told that parallel port
printers are hard to find. I am working with MC and will let you know
the outcome and thank each of you privately. I may even print out my

Arch - I hope you take a minute or two and print your findings, info
and correspondnence (at least the Cliff's Notes anyway) here, and let
us know how you fared with MC.

Online buying is not just a thing we do, but some of use do it all the
time to serve our professional needs as well as our playtime interests.
(I just bought $250 worth of green coffee beans to roast for Christmas
gifts - fun, good coffee and great gifts).

Inquiring minds would like to know how you are treated by MC as well as
how the vendor responded to MC pressure.

Good luck!

Robert