Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default too much of a good thing

wrote in message

Man, I feel your pain! But just think of even how much _more_ money
you'll save after you get that truck, trailer, and a bandsaw to
process those logs with!

Ahhh, the self-delusion of the home woodworker. Rationalize yourself into
buying more tools so you can save money building or using something else.
Unfortunately, the delusion never ends and you're constantly buying more
tools to save more money ad infinitum. It's only a number of years down the
road that most of us realize just *how much* money we spent trying to save
money.

At least we had a good time trying to save all this money. Better than the
guy with a whole boatload of saved cash who is mostly too old to enjoy it.