Posted to rec.woodworking
Richard Clements Richard Clements is offline

Default too much of a good thing

a guy I work with is ripping out a cherry orchard to put in a golf
course and is tearing out most of the trees I've fill my truck 3 time so
far with 8"-15" diameter logs 4'-6' long and there is still tons more,
the real big stuff can't load by my self so I haven't gotten it yet.

SWMBO - is upset because I come home late (doesn't care how much
money I'm saving, doesn't understand why I don't use pine to build
stuff) and how much room I'm going to take up with this (thinks the
garage is for parking cars)

Co-worker - Wants to burn it and be done with it, and it really being
nice by letting be sort though the slash piles

ME - I'm upset because I need a bigger truck or a trailer and some help,
some of logs I can't hardly more let alone load into the truck so I can
bring stuff home

like I said to much of a good thing