Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default Head's up!

I hear you Bill. Shipping is the killer in mail order or e-mail order for
that matter. I needed some CA and this just jumped out at me. The shipping
is chaper than the gas to go to the store.
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com
"Bill" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 18:53:18 +0000, Darrell Feltmate wrote:

Just a quick head's up here folks. I just got a new wheel dresser from

Lee
Valley and it seems to be great.

Looks great -- $3.95 is definitely THE price to beat on something like
this. But not for me ... there isn't anything else I need to order from
them at the moment and the shipping charge would wipe out any possible
savings.

Sadly I ordered from them just a couple days ago ... too late to toss this
in the same box and too soon to order anything else.

Bill