Posted to alt.home.repair
George E. Cawthon George E. Cawthon is offline

Default Question about magnets

Gideon wrote:
George E. Cawthon wrote
Electro-magnetism is one force, another is
gravity. Here is your question, name two other
natural forces!

=============

You appear to be the smartest person here.
Could you get us started by enumerating the
"unnatural forces" before we start listing the
"natural forces"?

Being snotty and a jackass makes you smarter?

Obviously you are too bright and too smug to
make a 9th grader's mistake of referring to the
4 fundemental forces as "natural forces."

9th graders don't generally know anything about
forces and in most school have not take chemistry
or physics. But you may have me there,
fundamental is a better words than natural.

All forces are natural. But it is commonly believe
(thanks to Uncle Albert) that all forces are derived
from 4 fundemental forces. Proving it was one of
Einsteins great unfinished works.

Wow! I always thought learning basic information
was more valuable that learning who discovered it
and when it was discovered.