Posted to rec.woodworking
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default From the local paper...

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 01:13:55 -0400, "Upscale"
wrote:

"Buddy Matlosz" wrote in message news:5QFWg.124
Every week in the business section they do a close-up of someone in a
different profession. This week is a woodworker:

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...610090311/1003

Sure doesn't appear to be much money in it.

Either that or he doesn't want the IRS to get wind of the fact that he makes
extra under the table.

Probably a little of both- but at 60, I doubt the guy wants to put in
too many nights or weekends. Best I ever found for pay as a
woodworker was $12/hr- and that was for someone willing to put up with
an insane boss who liked to scream and curse. Most pay a little less
than that. Gotta love it to do it for a job, because it sure won't
make you rich.