Posted to alt.home.repair
glenn P glenn P is offline

Default How To Paint Popcorn Ceiling?

You're really better off removing it. Most people are either wary about its
contents/don't like it. Better for resale.

It's not as hard to remove as you may think. (I think we're talking about
the same stuff) I removed mine with a shovel.

"Tony Deb" wrote in message
What is the best way to paint an existing popcorn ceiling? The room is
20x14. I can move everything out and I am 99% sure that it is NOT made
with asbestos.
It is yellowing and crappy looking but I really dont want to remove it.
Im kind of hoping that you guys have some kind of new method for this
nightmare other than priming then rolling. My fingers are crossed!!!
Thank you.

Tony C.