Posted to alt.home.repair
Jacque Jacque is offline

Default Review/recommendations for Solar Lights

blueman:

No specifics, sorry, but I will relate that my (ex-)landlord put a set
of solar lights in the front of the building, and was constantly
disappointed by how little light they gave, and for how long (short!) a
time in the evenings. Part of the problem was that the lights
themselves were pretty well shaded during sunlight hours by trees and
shrubs. But on at least one occasion, a light came "on" suddenly after
being splashed while watering in the early evening.

Guess I just posted this to reinforce that you should look for quality,
and also think about placement, when choosing these lights.

Best wishes with the project!
Jacque