Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default water pressure question (backflow?)

On 9 Oct 2006 07:36:50 -0700 someone who may be "Spat"
wrote this:-

doesn't sound good, guess I'd better install some check valves. Is an
expansion tank required?

Fitted where?

Personally I don't see a great advantage to bath mixers. They
generally just take up extra space at one end of the bath. Two taps
fill baths just as well, cost less and there are no problems with
different pressures.

If one wants a shower over a bath where there is mains cold water
then there is a lot to be said for a venturi shower like

David Hansen, Edinburgh