Posted to alt.home.repair
Appliance Repair Aid Appliance Repair Aid is offline

Default Kenmore Washing Machine doesn't rinse

paaji wrote:
Sorry for not providing all the information. Machine does go through
all the cycles and spin in the rinse cycle as well (but i am feeling
that it doesn't spin fast enough to rinse the clothes might be wrong.)
There is no water in the machine after rinse cycle is completed but all
the clothes are still wet and soaked. I looked around if there any
loose wires they all look in good condition. So don't know where to
start troublehooting. I have taken some pictures that might help.
Thanks

Hi,

There is no water in the machine after rinse cycle is completed but all
the clothes are still wet and soaked

http://www.applianceaid.com/inglis_how_itworks.html
http://www.applianceaid.com/inglis-common.html#spin

Some helps/test/info.