freddyuk freddyuk is offline
Member

Thumbs up

[quote=The Natural Philosopher]TonyK wrote:[color=blue][i]
"Gordon Henderson" wrote in message
I need to buy a chainsaw, wondered if the collective had any
thoughts on the STIHL brand? (I'm looking at the MS210 model
if that makes any difference)

This is just for cutting logs & stuff for home use, nothing much
more. I already have a little B&D electric one, but it's not much use
in the middle of a wood. It's also a bit old and really needs a new
chain (cheaper than a new saw, but since I need something a bit more
portable...)

Cheers,

Gordon

Just bought one off the net (new). Great price and superb performance!! Just for log cutting and trees up to approx 300mm with 16 inch blade, its the dogs.

I did get an Aldi special on the cheap and sold it on Ebay soon after as complete rubbish.The Stihl is a different class out performs a cheap saw several times over. And no i dont work for them.