Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Any ideas for a curtain ...

AKA Gray Asphalt wrote:

I want to put up a curtain in our kitchen to keep the cats off of the
countertop. I'm planning to use thin nylon net and the curved thin pipes for
a standalone tub shower curtain. I don't think this can be the best way ...

I probably should post a drawing?

First thing I did when I moved in with my husband was train his cat to
stay off kitchen counters and dining table. Yuck! Sweet old cat didn't
like to be scolded. He wouldn't eat anything other than cat food unless
we left out the butter or a dish with apple pie on it )

Cats like for you to think they cannot be trained, but they can.