Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Kenmore Washing Machine doesn't rinse

On 8 Oct 2006 16:49:23 -0700, "paaji" wrote:

Sorry for not providing all the information. Machine does go through
all the cycles and spin in the rinse cycle as well (but i am feeling
that it doesn't spin fast enough to rinse the clothes might be wrong.)

Maybe you should find a similar machine, or any other top loader and
see how fast it spins. (is this a top-loader? You didn't bother to
say. The model number is useful for people who know model numbers.
The rest of us don't know what your machine is like.)

There is no water in the machine after rinse cycle is completed but all

Oh.

the clothes are still wet and soaked. I looked around if there any

Does it spray water intermittently during the first part of the spin
cycle? Then just spin during the rest of it.

What if you manipulated the time to run the spin cycle again. Would
it get drier then?

loose wires they all look in good condition. So don't know where to
start troublehooting. I have taken some pictures that might help.
Thanks

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/517/img0378je9.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5958/img0379zw4.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6342/img0380hi7.jpg