Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] theeyres@charter.net is offline

Default How do I access this forum with a computer????

Wood Turn It Dont Burn It wrote:
I have been enjoying this group for years on my webtv and I'm now
finally going to a real computer. Can someone using a computer please
send me the link so I can continue to enjoy these pages??. Thanks in
advance. Send the link to

STEMO

I have gone to the group through Newsgroups or just used Google Groups.
Personally, I'm not into groups in a big way, in fact this is the only
group I follow (and lurk 99% of the time). The rest are on Yahoo or
other servers. If that's the case with you you may find Google Groups
are easier. You just get on the Internet and go to

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...F-8&edition=us

and you have it.
Earl