Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.horology
Nonnymus Nonnymus is offline

Default Opening 7year Watch (Cheap Waterproof)

Anthony Fremont wrote:

The Bergeon version is naturally more expensive:
http://www.ofrei.com/page_208.html#2670

I have the Bergeon type and it works great. Plenty of opportunity in
the design for a copy-cat version to give you lots of grief....just
saying.

Wow, I sure wish the guys in our collections department had one of
those. Just pulling it out and showing it to the delinquent borrower
would surely cause them to bring their account current. grin
--
---Nonnymus---
In the periodic table, as in politics,