Posted to alt.home.repair
cas cas is offline

Default Drywalling bathroom ceiling

propman wrote:
Haven't heard of "killz2" before but did a quick check on the net and it
would appear to be a latex primer.....if I have my facts straight on this,
my suggestion would be to check to see if it bonds OK with previous
oilbased paint coats otherwise you may run into some flaking problems
further on down the line.

http://www.kilz.com/pages/default.aspx?NavID=28

It can handle oil based. Nice stuff so far, went on extremely smooth
and the cracks I mentioned seem to have been filled in.

I thought about having someone come in to hang it, finding someone has
been a problem. The only reference I had was someone who didn't speak
english and had no phone. We're not going there. :P

LOL!!!

You think I kid. I can do downtown and hire someone w/o papers 7
days a week, I'd like to keep a fellow american employed if I can.