Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Montana senate race (and political common sense)

I am doing something I had NEVER done before, volunteer to help
democrats get elected to congress.

the currents republican rubber stamps havent done a good job policing
the president or even themselves. rick santorium our bush rubber stamp
is a espically poor example..........

we need new leadership in congress, we cant voye out bush but we can
neuter him, ands chill him out before he attacks anyone else.

as a commander and chief bush is a complete loser....

belies in torture, runs war poorly sending our men and women tpo war
without enough troops or needed supplies like body armor.

limited wars ala vietnam and iraq are NOT they way to do

bush is espically poor since he hasnt changed his approach when it
obviously failed.....

sad just like vietnam wars of attrition dont work