Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default B&Q Solar

In message , Doki
writes

I'm surprised bio oils have not been played with to fuel oil fired
boilers ( I'd be in like a shot) I used to run a Mitsubishi Pajero on
neat Veg oil :-) ran like a dream, just made me hungry with the smell
:-). Biofuel technology must sureley be a winner, it lets out oxygen as
it grows and so its carbon footprint is nil.

That's an interesting assertion

... and a total load of ********

--
geoff

Come on Geoff, don't sit on the fence - if you have an opinion, spit it
out
!!!

Wallflower that I am, I have a significant difficulty with biofuels being
carbon neutral

less damaging, maybe (well, almost without doubt) but a carbon footprint
of nothing ? I don't think so

If you run your tractors on biofuels as well, then the only CO2 output I can
see is the fuel used to purify / pump water for irrigation and fertilisers.

Because you didn't see the energy used in planting, harvesting
processing and distributing the stuff

etc etc ...

Do you think that your household electricity is also carbon neutral ?

--
geoff