Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Ashby Peter Ashby is offline

Default B&Q Solar

Dave Liquorice wrote:

... this week's NS has what may well be the solution, algae. You can
take the CO2 effluent from a power plant and run it through bioreactors
that grow algae,

I agree algae or other micro organisms is probably a better method than
waiting for plants to grow, harvest, transport, extract etc.

Not to mention lack of waste products like roots, stems etc full of
cellulose and even lignin (wood). None of any of those in algae so less
waste and more bang for your buck. It's a no brainer really.

Peter