Posted to rec.woodworking
todd todd is offline

Default Rob offers his apologies.

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...

Tom Watson wrote:
THAT'S IT - I INVOKE GODWIN.

Tom... Godwin doesn't count here.
"Why not?" he asks.
Cuz W's grand-daddy was an active contributor to Nazi Germany.
Yes indeedie. Prescot Bush was actually forbidden, by the US Gov't to
continue backing Hitler, after he had done so for years.
I cite: History.
There is nothing a Bush won't do for power. The biggest nasty in the
Bush family/administration is the 'Hag-With-The-Pearls' Barbera Bush.
No matter where you turn, a Bush has his finger in the pie. That
includes the security company in charge of the 911 airports and the
miscount at the 2000 Florida elections. Then there is Neil.
But, ****, I forgot. The facts make me a conspiracy nut.

Dream on losers!

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets,
and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were
possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

According to Wikipedia, the Anti-Defamation League has stated that "Rumors
about the alleged Nazi 'ties' of the late Prescott Bush, the grandfather of
President George W. Bush, have circulated widely through the Internet in
recent years. These charges are untenable and politically motivated."

Now, I'm sure you know more than the ADL and have a bigger axe to grind with
the Nazis than they do, so I'll defer to your opinion. Or not.

todd