Posted to alt.home.repair
Tomes Tomes is offline

Default Broken hardiplank

I think the idea would be to try to glue it back on to whatever it broke off
from, mating the broken edge to the edge that it came from.
Tomes

wrote in message
ups.com...
"Glue it back on".

The bottom-most hardiplank board hangs low. Behind the piece that broke
off, there is nothing to "glue" it to.

wrote:
Glue it back on
wrote:
During an aggressive lawnmowing afternoon, I accidentally struck the
corner edge of my hardiplank siding with my push mower. A roughly 4" x
4" x 2" triangular piece of hardiboard snapped right off.

Other than removing the entire board and replacing it, does anyone have
any suggestions on how to best repair it?

Best regards,
EHomeRepairer