Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default DISHWASHER DOOR

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 19:48:41 GMT, KLS wrote:

mm wrote:
It's a sears, probably whirlppol and has 3 sheets of metal stored in
the front, representing 6 colors**, if I wanted it to be adifferent
color. So far everything is harvest gold. Now that IS out of style,
but I don't care.

White, harvest gold, ovacado?, and I forget the other three. I've
only seen them once 15 years ago, because I have to take out two
screws and remove a strip to look at them.

White, harvest gold, avocado green, sunset orange, something brown,
almond? Great selection!

That might be it, and I hope so because they still sell almond. I
can't imagine my stove really breaking, but the fridge could.